By: Brooke Chenoweth
It’s mid-March and my new year’s resolutions have taken a dive. With Easter and all that temptation just around the corner I need some serious motivation to get up off the sofa and get moving again. This may be exactly what I need. Are you in?
Of course, having the right gear and looking awesome while you’re at it, is a good place to start. 2XU, the Australian high performance sports apparel brand, has just launched a new campaign aimed at everyday athletes who just want to be fit, not famous. The campaign centres around the theme of Heart not Hype, and highlights how 2XU compression supports the heart, by increasing circulation and blood flow to the heart. 2XU’s very cool scientifically- engineered compression garments make it possible for athletes to train smarter, perform stronger and recover faster, whatever your chosen sport is.
In celebration of the launch of the #heartnothype campaign, 2XU is offering two lucky Hong Kongers an all-expenses paid trip to the Ultimate Performance Training Camp in sunny California, the home of health and fitness. This is a chance to join winners from around the world for an epic two-day training experience where 2XU Athletes and Performance Experts will push you to your personal best.
Open to all Hong Kong residents over 18 years of age, the 2XU Heart not Hype Competition will run through to midnight 26th March 2015. To enter, fans are invited to:
- Visit http://www.2xu.com.hk and click on the competition banner to watch 2XU’s #HEARTNOTHYPE film (if this doesn’t inspire you, nothing will!)
- Follow onscreen instructions to upload your own heart story as a photo and/or 100 words and/or a short video that shows your answer to the question “What does putting heart into performance mean to you?”
- Share on social media and encourage your friends to vote – the more votes, the greater your chance of winning!
The 2XU Ultimate Performance Training Camp will run for two days in mid-April 2015 in California, USA. Full terms and conditions available at 2xu.com.hk.
Heart not Hype Competition includes:
- Return flights, 3 nights’ accommodation for your 2 day training experience
- Extreme cross-training sessions indoor and outdoor
- Strength, movement and mobility training programs
- Recovery sessions
- Speed and agility training
- Sports nutrition
Now where did I leave my yoga mat…?