Holiday season is a time of giving, so why not give yourself the gift of some yummy delicacies via a French food delivery service? We find out more about Plantin Kaviari’s range of gourmet products from France, including caviar, truffles, foie gras, fresh meat and poultry, seafood, cheese, ham, wine and more – all available to order online for home delivery. Plus details of a special offer for Expat Living readers!
About Plantin Kaviari
Plantin Kaviari by Gourmet en Provence has been providing delicious French gastronomy to tables in Hong Kong since 2009. The name reflects two prominent family brands in France, each one a long-standing expert in a different gourmet ingredient: truffles from Plantin, and caviar from Kaviari.
Along with those two renowned luxury goodies, Plantin Kaviari has a wide range of other special products in its online store. For example, pre-orders of fresh meat and poultry arrive twice weekly from France for delivery to HK doorsteps. The meat is selected by Boucheries Nivernaises, a famous Parisian butcher and proud supplier of the Élysée Palace, the official residence of the French President! Poultry is sourced from farmers in Bourgogne, a region renowned for the superior quality of its products.
You’ll also find signature “hibernated” meat by famous butcher Alexandre Polmard, cold cuts from the Basque Country, and cheese from Toulouse, as well as smoked salmon, plus juices and nectars by Alain Milliat, and more.
For Christmas and NYE
Plantin Kaviari has a special selection of fresh products for the festive season including foie gras, goose, capon and turkey, along with a gift section with lots of options of truffle products, caviar and more.
Here’s just a tiny handful of highlights:
- Yellow Farmed Capon (approximately 3.5kg), $890
- Fresh Duck Foie Gras Lobe, 500g, $790
- Fresh Black & White Truffle, weekly market price
- Signature Kristal Caviar, in portions starting from 30g, $530
- Smoked Salmon Imperial Fillet, 200g, $380
Tailor-made hampers are also available for home and corporate French food delivery services. (EL readers can enjoy a special 10 percent off ready made hamper sets!)
How it works:
- Visit the e-shop at plantinkaviari.hk and browse the range of products. Many are available for next-day delivery (order by 6pm), while fresh items are pre-ordered from France with a longer wait time. Deliveries are Monday to Friday.
- Delivery is free on purchases from $900 for Hong Kong Island and Kowloon, and from $1,200 for the New Territories. You can also do self-pickup from Wong Chuk Hang.
- For Christmas and NYE orders, there’s a special schedule:
Order by 1pm on 13 December for delivery by Christmas Eve
Order by 1pm on 18 December for delivery by New Year’s Eve
New this year
The Caviar Experience is a tailor-made caviar tasting session for corporates. Use it for team building and seminars as a unique luxury experience, or build brand loyalty at VIP customer events with an in-store activation to remember! Contact the team for more details.
For more information, WhatsApp 9451 6412 or email email@example.com
This article first appeared in the Winter 2023/24 issue of Expat Living magazine. Subscribe now so you never miss an issue.