Listen to this podcast and get all the answers to the commonly asked questions about school options in Hong Kong.
This episode covers common questions about education in Hong Kong. We talk through…
- How does the school year work?
- What types of schools are there?
- How does the local school system work?
- What are the options for international schools?
- How much should I budget for school fees?
- Are there other costs are involved in sending my child to school in Hong Kong?
- What is a debenture and do I need one?
- Which curriculums are available in Hong Kong?
- What are the good schools? What is the best school?
- Should I pick a school or neighbourhood first?
- Can I go to another country’s school?
About this podcast series
Welcome to Schools in Hong Kong, Expat Living’s podcast that introduces expat parents to our city’s international schools. If you are moving to Hong Kong or you are living here and starting to look at school options, this is the podcast for you!
Our editor has spent years visiting schools and meeting with Principals, there are some fantastic education options available to us in Hong Kong. But, as parents, we know the school choices here can be overwhelming. This is why we put together this podcast, to help parents better understand their options.
Scroll through our feed and you can listen to a range of episodes. We will introduce you to the city’s experts who can help you learn more about different curriculum choices, popular international schools, the realities and advantages of learning Chinese, what the local system is like, and a whole lot more.
If you have a question or some feedback to share, we would love to hear from you. You can get in touch with our team by emailing us at email@example.com
See more in our Living in Hong Kong section