This pomegranate salsa salad pairs perfectly with fish or grilled chicken. It also makes for a light and bright lunch on its own! The recipe is the brain-child of Cherry Rose Tomlinson, who posted this refreshing salad in one of our favourite new Facebook groups, DB Dinner & Dessert. It’s a fab group of kind recipe sharers that’s full of dinner and dessert inspiration. If you love cooking, check out the group here!
Recipe: Pomegranate Salsa Salad
- 1 large pomegranate
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 jalapeños (or, swap out for green peppers)
- ½ cup parsley
- Juice of 2 limes
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Remove seeds from pomegranate. Watch this easy ‘how-to’ video if you’ve never done it before.
- Chop the tomatoes into a fine dice
- Finely dice the onion and jalapeño/green peppers
- Chop the parsley leaves
- Combine all chopped salad ingredients into a bowl.
- Squeeze the two limes onto the salad and season with salt and pepper to taste
If you love food as much as we do, you’ll love our collection of recipes and information about Hong Kong’s culinary scene. See more in our Wine & Dine section: