It’s hotting up in Hong Kong and what better way to cool the kids down than this fuss-free tropical popsicles recipe!
“This super easy frozen dessert is dairy-free, and can be made sugar-free if the fruit you’re using is nice and ripe!” – Danielle Rossetti, Integrated Communications Manager
- 2 cups chopped pineapple or mango, or a combination of both
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
1. Blend together the fruit, coconut milk and honey using a blender.
2. Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds and pop them into the freezer for at least three hours.
3. They’re ready to enjoy once they’re set and frozen!
See more in our Wine & Dine section:
Subscribe to Expat Living magazine now so you never miss an issue!