In need of a caffeine fix after school drop-off and can’t find anywhere open before 11am? We’ve got you covered with our guide to all the coffee shops, bakeries and breakfast spots that open early in Hong Kong, so you can get your morning latte first thing!
- Fineprint (Tai Hang and Central)
- Café Causette (Central)
- Winstons Coffee (Sai Ying Pun & Kennedy Town) – open at 7am seven days a week!
- Pacific Coffee (Multiple locations)
- Starbucks (Multiple locations) – 7am only on weekdays
- Omotesando Koffee (Wan Chai) – 9am on weekends
- Why 50 – (Sheung Wan)
- N1 Coffee & Co. (Tsim Sha Tsui)
- NOC Coffee Co. (Sai Ying Pun)
- 18 Grams Specialty Coffee (Multiple locations)
- Black Sugar Coffee (Ho Man Tin)
- % Arabica Hong Kong Star Ferry (Tsim Sha Tsui)
See more in our Wine & Dine section