In case you’re stuck in a recipe rut this month, here’s one to add to your repertoire. Happy cooking and eating!
“This salmon is loaded with healthy omega-3 oils and is sustainably farmed! With such good flavour, we keep the rest simple with salt, pepper and lemon for seasoning.” – The Open Taste team
- 300g salmon (150g portion per person)
- 1 bundle baby broccolini
- 1 large head of garlic
- 1-2 lemons, halved or sliced
- 1 bunch parsley
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius. Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper, and place it skin-side down in a large oven-safe pan (cast iron, or a lined sheet pan will also work). Add baby broccolini to the same pan with a bit of olive oil, and tuck the garlic cloves and lemon around the fish and veggies.
- Place pan in hot oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the salmon is just cooked through and flaky.
- Serve hot with parsley and any extra lemon wedges.
About Open Taste
This Singapore-based online platform gives consumers the opportunity to shop fresh vegetables, fruit, meat, dairy products and a variety of pantry goods from around the world at wholesale prices – 30 to 50 percent cheaper than for the same items carried at local bricks-and-mortar supermarkets and specialty online grocers. The fresh, perishable products are delivered to doorsteps in Singapore within 36 hours of placing an order. Find out more at opentaste.sg
See more in our Wine & Dine section: