If you’re anything like us, you’ll be feeling the fresh appeal of nature more strongly than ever. That’s what caught our eye about these two new home décor trends from home furnishing retailer Indigo Living. Here are just a few of the highlights!
#1 Forever Blue
Indigo’s Forever Blue trend captures a fresh ocean ambience, with nautical organic silhouettes, accents of blue, white and gold, and natural materials in a classic yet contemporary style. It’s ideal for anyone craving a slice of serenity.
- The upholstered Roxy Chair in Moonlight Blue lets you curl up in your own cocoon.
- Designed in-house at Indigo, the timeless Forever Blue cabinet captures the colours of the ocean and the blooming flowers of spring.
- Complement these pieces with the classic Eclipse Marble coffee table and Circa Marble Side Table; both feature a natural veined pattern and cool texture.
- Keen to showcase your culinary masterpieces? The stunning Cecile Marble Dining Table has a white Italian Carrara marble top and sleek golden alloy legs for that classic, contemporary look.
- Match the table with the subtly sophisticated upholstered Anna dining chair in complementary grey.
- Alternatively, add some colour, flair and contrast with the rich Lewis velvet chair in bright Teal or Dusty Pink.
#2 Sleek Curves
Neutral and contemporary contoured forms, natural materials and a pared-back look are focal points of Indigo’s Sleek Curves trend. The sense of calm is heightened by padded structures, plush fabrics and rounded nest-like forms.
- The tactile and rugged yet soft Geneva 3-Seat Sofa and armchair emanate warmth, and match perfectly with the circular silhouette of the Taranto Floor Lamp.
- This look comes to life with layering; for this, you can add the Nester Coffee and Side Tables for visual depth and interest.
- For a pop of colour to help bring the room together, use a variety of pillows in different shapes, shades, sizes and materials.
- A light-filled, minimalist monochromatic interior lets you focus on cosy entertaining, or just being with those you love.
- The marble Ferris Dining Table works as an elegant six-seater centrepiece for the room.
- Match it with the timeless Belvedere Chair in fresh, upholstered white, or, for a more dramatic statement, the rich leather Duffy with contrasting black legs.
Go to indigo-living.com to find out more about the two trends, or visit Indigo Living’s flagship store at 6/F, Horizon Plaza, 2 Lee Wing Street, Ap Lei Chau.
For more home décor inspiration, head to our Homes section.
This article first appeared in the Spring 2021 issue of Expat Living magazine. Subscribe now so you never miss an issue.