Prize: Two-night stay for two at COMO Uma Ubud in Bali
Accommodation prize details:
- Two nights in a Garden Pool Villa
- Daily COMO Shambhala Cuisine breakfast for two
- Daily lunch or dinner at Uma Cucina for two
- Two activities to enjoy at COMO Uma Ubud. Choose from:
• A 75-minute COMO Shambhala Massage for two
• A romantic dinner experience for two
• A private cooking class for two
• A 60-minute private yoga lesson for two
• A three-hour private tour of Ubud town for two
- 1 airport transfer
Terms & Conditions:
Availability: 12 months from date of publication, not including public holidays and black out periods over Christmas, Chinese New Year, Easter and Golden Week.
Any further rooms booked will be charged at the daily rack rate as per on the website: comohotels.com
Prize: Two round-trip Business Class tickets from Hong Kong to Bali, Indonesia with Hong Kong Airlines.
- All free tickets will be issued in the name of the winners. Names submitted must be consistent with the name in passport. Change of name is not allowed. Date change or name correction due to mis-input is permitted within the ticket validity period, subject to an amendment fee of HKD500 per transaction.
- This promotion is open to all ages. But if a child under 12 wins a free ticket, he/she will have to be accompanied by an adult to be on board.
- Prizes must be redeemed before 15 Apr 2018 at Hong Kong Airlines’ office in Kwun Tong during office hours, or else prizes will be forfeited. Confirmation of reservations will be subject to flight availability and capacity control of Hong Kong Airlines.
- Travelling period: 6 January 2018 to 30 June 2018 exclusively.
- The following black-out dates apply to the free tickets: 12 February 2018 – 04 March 2018, 27 March 2018 – 7 April 2018.
- Taxes, fuel surcharges, airport construction fee and HKD250 administration fee per ticket will be collected at the time of ticket issuance.
- Insurance is not included in this ticket prize.
- Minimum and maximum stay of free tickets are 2 days and 14 days respectively. Departed city and return trip destination must be Hong Kong. Tickets are non-reroutable.
- Winners must present a valid redemption letter and HKID/Passport in order to claim the prize. Winners can assign another person to collect the prize by signing an authorization letter. He/she needs to bring along the original redemption letter and photocopies of the winner’s HKID/Passport. Failure to present the valid documents will render the winner disqualified and the prize forfeited.
- All prizes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit or any other items.
- All prize tickets are subject to the existing routes provided by Hong Kong Airlines. If there are any route suspensions or cancellations, Hong Kong Airlines will offer alternative tickets with similar fare only. Hong Kong Airlines will not provide any cash compensation.
- If the winner is subsequently disqualified or is found not to be entitled to participate in the activity, Hong Kong Airlines reserves the right to withhold the prize or reclaim the prize.
- Hong Kong Airlines reserves the right to suspend, amend, or modify any of these rules, terms and conditions.
- All matters of disputes arising from the competition or the prize will be subjected to the final decision of Hong Kong Airlines. No correspondence will be entertained. Any violation by a participant of any of these Terms and Conditions will result in disqualification of the relevant participant.