It’s Friday, Gents, and many of you have a harried way of getting yourself together on the fly. Fear not. There are genuine life hacks and tricks to get you sorted through the weekend, thanks to Mashable for these 10 DIY Fashion Tricks Every Man Should Know.
1. Everyone’s got a skinny tie, here’s how to make your fat boy slim:
DIY Skinny Ties from The Polished Gent
2. Iron? Do you even own one?
3. Those mangy Chucks become yesterday’s issue
4. So you’re a leather shoe kind of guy? Clean them with olive oil
5. Minging shoes no more
Stick them in a ziplock bag and freeze them overnight. (from XSHANGHU)
6. Use a hole punch to put another notch in your belt
7. And another notch for your shoes
8. Jeans make an excellent way to sharpen your multi-blade razors
(from Steven Parente)
9. Then remove your sweater pills and fuzz with said sharpened razor
(from A Fab Life)
10. Or use said sharpened razor to chisel your face with this how-to Beard Grooming 101 from The Beard Coach