“This garlicky, lemon vegan dip recipe is delicious spread on slices of baguette, or dipped with vegetable sticks, not to mention, the cannellini beans are a great source of iron and magnesium, and are also high in fibre. ” – Sincerely Aline
Vegan Creamy Cannellini Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 can cannellini beans (drained ¾ of the way)
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of ½ lemon + more if you prefer it to be more tangy
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Sprinkle cumin powder
- 3 tbsp virgin olive oil + extra for topping
- Salt to taste
- Using a food processor or handheld blender, start by blitzing the beans, garlic, ½ of the oil, paprika, cumin and some salt.
- Add the rest of the oil, the tahini and lemon juice. Add more salt if needed. Blitz until smooth. Serve topped with a drizzle of olive oil.
This recipe is brought to you by Sincerely Aline https://instagram.com/sincerelyaline/
Aline, is a recipe developer, plant-based cooking instructor, and communications marketer. She is the Founder of Sincerely Aline, which is all about wholesome nourishing and fuss-free cooking.
Like this recipe for Cannellini Bean Dip? See more vegan recipes and foodie inspiration in our Wine & Dine section!