Whether you’re new in town or you’ve racked up a few years already, there’s always something fresh to do and discover. In fact, for a relatively small place, Hong Kong is packed with experiences; so much so, that many people have barely scratched the surface. Klub852 is a new club by Klook that opens the door to the best the city has to offer. When you join, you get insider access to exclusive deals, and you’ll also be the first to know about new places, events and activities in and around HK. Here’s a taste of what’s on offer, plus details of a special discount on the Klook app.
Klook is a travel and leisure booking platform that empowers travellers around the world to discover and book the best experiences and services anywhere, anytime. Through its platform, it provides a seamless way for users to explore popular attractions, dining experiences, unique things to do and more.
In a city that’s home to a never ending sea of buildings and skyscrapers, it’s no surprise that staycation experiences are ubiquitous in Hong Kong. But how do you find what’s right for you? Whatever your preference – be it dining experiences, spa facilities or family-friendly amenities – you can book through Klook. These are staycation packages that aim to elevate the hotel experience for customers with added benefits and perks.
- Craving a foodie staycation? Klook’s staycation package for the Four Seasons Hong Kong guarantees a five-star hotel experience, and an eight-Michelin-starred dining experience to boot!
- Bringing your furry friends along? A number of pet-friendly hotels, such as Rosewood Hong Kong, offer staycation packages aimed at pampering parents as much as pooches.
- In need of some rest and relaxation? Stay-and-spa packages are available, too – for example, why not check in at Cordis, Hong Kong’s award-winning hotel spa, for some “me time”?
#2 Theme Parks And Activities
Apart from spotlighting one-of-a-kind experiences in the city, Klook also offers exclusive packages to many must do activities in Hong Kong, from deeply discounted offers for the city’s best theme parks – including the “big two”, Hong Kong Disneyland and Ocean Park Hong Kong – to a sunset cruise aboard the Aqua Luna on Victoria Harbour.
If you’re yet to experience these quintessential HK activities, treat this as your sign to do so soon!
#3 Unique Experiences
To the uninitiated eye, our busy metropolis isn’t much more than a plethora of shopping and dining experiences – but hiding in plain sight just beyond those busy streets is an abundance of hiking trails, camping sites and innovative ways to spend time in the great outdoors.
Klook’s curated selection of these will allow you to see Hong Kong in a new light. Keen for a kayak or some caravan glamping? Done. Want to hike along HK’s prettiest streams or hit the hills in time for sunrise? All sorted.
- Download the Klook app today and get an additional 10 percent off your first booking with the promo code “KLOOK852” (T&Cs apply).
- Find out more about Klub852 membership and exclusive deals in Hong Kong on the Klook app or visit klook.com.
This article first appeared in the Expat Living City Guide 2021/22. Subscribe now so you never miss an issue!