Plenty of people (EL team included!) wish they could speak a second or third language. The Hong Kong Institute of Languages has special courses for the holiday season that can help deliver those very wishes.
Holiday Intensive Course
The holidays are a great time for kids to explore a new language – and the Hong Kong Institute of Languages (HKIL) is just the place for them to do it. The institute’s Holiday Intensive Course is a special 10-hour package of language tuition that focuses on giving youngsters positive reinforcement to boost their confidence while strengthening their ability to communicate in a different language. The stimulating learning activities provide a fun and engaging way to improve skills over the Christmas break and beyond.
Aside from a choice of six different languages to learn – English, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin and Japanese – the course provides full flexibility in schedule and content. So, you can choose lesson times that suit you and your child, and the content can be in the form of daily conversation, mother-tongue support, or tailored to your particular needs.
EL Early Bird Special Offer!
Until 31 December, Expat Living readers can enjoy 20 percent off tuition fees for the Holiday Intensive Course. To get started, just contact HKIL and arrange a first meeting with a language teacher. The course caters to children aged from four to 12 years, and teens from 13 to 17.
In fact, as a special 35th Anniversary Christmas Offer for language learners, HKIL will offer 20 percent off tuition fees for all its courses for those who sign up before 31 December. Think of it as a welcome festive bonus!
About Hong Kong Institute of Languages
- HKIL has over 35 years of experience teaching languages to children, teens, adults and corporations in Hong Kong.
- The school provides a range of flexible and safe learning modes: your choice of private classes or small group classes at an HKIL campus, home tuition and online lessons (via Skype or Google Meet).
- Lessons incorporate multimedia learning and oral communication skills, and are designed to make learning as engaging and interesting as possible.
- Courses are taught by professional, qualified native speakers and cater for every level, from beginner to advanced.
- GCSE, IGCSE, IB and other examination preparation courses are available.
- HKIL offers tailor-made courses for the whole family, so you can learn a new language together to enrich your lives in Hong Kong.