- This event has passed.
Supercharge your job search with Dee Khanduja
18 September, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
Join us for a jam-packed 1.5-hour job search clinic, where we’ll take you through all of the following:
- A 5-step strategy for applying for jobs online (Note: three of these steps occur before you’ve even sent your CV!)
- The must-have features for your CV/Cover letter in order to create a high-converting and memorable document
- How to craft your online profile, so HR/Recruiters can find you
- How to use LinkedIn to research, map leads and network (the headhunters’ approach)
- Why you need to become a savvy networker online/offline to increase your job-search conversion
- One key tip to becoming memorable online, so you can beat the competition
Date: 18 September 2020
Place: Zoom Online
Price: S$10 (approx. HK$57)
About your trainer for the session
Dee Khanduja is an entrepreneur, international speaker and writer who hails from the UK and has around 20 years of recruitment and headhunting experience. She owned an employment agency for 14 years, working with over 450 corporate clients to source job candidates. Dee has personally coached over 10,000 candidates with their careers over her long career, spanning the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. She’s also the resident career advisor and columnist for the American Association, and speaks on themes of grit, resilience and courage.