- This event has passed.
Free Injury Prevention Workshop
23 March, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Join Jenny, Joint Dynamics physiotherapist, and H-Kore trainer, Eleanor, for an evening accompanied by drinks and nibbles at this free Injury Prevention Workshop.
Combining exercise and functional anatomy perspectives, they will look at what strong legs and a strong core means for you and your movement needs, specifically looking at the hip, knee, and ankle region and their relationship with each other.
This workshop will suit participants who are:
– New to sport and exercise or an accomplished gym enthusiast looking to optimise your training
– Have an injury you wish to understand better or want to learn how to prevent lower limb injuries
– Compete in high-level endurance events or enjoy a casual weekend hike
– Common injuries, dysfunctions, and compensatory patterns that tend to arise from the hip down to the feet
It will specifically look at:
– Strengthening and stretching exercise guidelines for pre-workout and warm-ups
– Recovery strategies to prevent, identify and treat issues.
Reserve your place now at management@H-Kore.com
Photo Credit: H-Kore