Expat Living Coffee Morning: Your Future Life
27 March @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Do you need a plan of action for your life or have a few of these questions running around in your head?
- How much money is enough?
- What is enough to live the life I want in the future?
- How can I plan ahead and achieve my goals?
- How can I protect what I’m accumulating?
- How can I make sure my money and property go to the people I want?
- How do I make sure our children are looked after if both of us pass away?
- Do I need separate wills if I have assets in multiple countries?
Together, Pyrmont Wealth Management and Phoenix Wills will get you thinking about what you want for the future and what you need to do – and they’ll help show you how to do it!
Join us to discover the answers to your questions, while enjoying some strong coffee and delicious croissants. There’s an admission fee of HK$80, but everyone who comes along gets a free annual subscription to Expat Living (you can give it to a friend if you already have one), plus a goodie bag too!
Call 3480 7614 or fill out the form at