Bamboa T-Shirt Painting Workshop and Competition
28 March - 25 April
Fancy doing a fun activity with a competition mixed in that’s also giving back to the environment? Here’s the perfect activity for you!
Bamboa Home is running a series of “Paint Your Bamboo T-Shirt” eco-friendly workshops. Here’s what you need to know:
1. Simply book your slot on www.bamboahome.com, then create something wonderful at your session using durable textile paint on bamboo sustainable fabric. Tickets are priced at HK$480 per person with a bamboo t-shirt and textile paints included – choose between a Family Session or an Adult session (with wine provided!)
2. Part of the ticket fee goes to Bamboa’s Grow Bamboo Initiative which plants bamboo to combat climate change and support rural communities
3. Bamboa has partnered up with some amazing HK vendors for a competition element to this. Two t-shirt designs from each session will be selected to enter a Grand Prize Competition, fronted by an impressive judging panel including Tove & Libra, Women of Hong Kong, She’s Got a Business, Blue Lotus Gallery, The Masked Gifter – and Expat Living!
The prizes up for grabs are not to be missed – including the Grand Winner who’ll see their design brought to life in a limited T-shirt print run and sold at Bamboa’s PMQ store, with ALL proceeds going to the Grow Bamboo Initiative! Here’s a peak at the awesome partners involved:
• Expat Living @expatlivinghk
• Tove and Libra @toveandlibra
• GLOWGEAR @glowgearpro
• Teresa’s Turkish Towels @turkishtowelshk
• Wander Cubs @wander_cubs
• Nirra Luxury Honey @nirrapremiumproducts
• The Feel Good Factor @feelgoodfactorhk
• Flex Studio @flexstudiohk
• Sutton Kids @suttonkids
• Messy Jam @mymessyjam
• BabyChinos @babychinoshk
• The Masked Gifter @themaskedgifter
• The Blomstre @theblomstre
Reserve your spot now and stay tuned for more!