In case you’re stuck in a food rut, here’s a fail-safe dessert recipe for Blueberry Oreo Cheesecake to add to your repertoire. Bon appétit!
“I couldn’t decide what kind of cheesecake I wanted to have so I just combined my favourite recipes to make this simple yet delicious version”. – Julianna Yau
Recipe: Blueberry Oreo Cheesecake
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Serves: 4, or 2 if you’re hungry!
- 6 digestive biscuits
- 50g butter
- 250g cream cheese (1 brick)
- 6 Oreo biscuits
- 125g blueberries (1 box)
- 100g milk or whipped cream
- 5 tablespoons sugar
Instructions for crust:
- Crush digestive biscuits in a big bowl and add melted butter.
- Press together at the base of the cake mould.
- Set aside to cool.
Instructions for filling:
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and milk or whipped cream on medium speed in a bowl until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add crushed Oreos and beat until they mix evenly.
- Pour the filling over the cooled crust.
- Freeze for two hours and top with blueberries.
Send us a recipe!
If you have a favourite dish you’d like to submit for an upcoming issue, please send an email titled “Recipe Corner” to email@example.com with your recipe, a photo of yourself, and a few words about your dish.
See more great recipe ideas in our Wine & Dine section!
This article first appeared in the Winter 2020 issue of Expat Living magazine. Subscribe now so you never miss an issue.