Boost your child’s language skills in 2021! To celebrate their 36th anniversary, the Hong Kong Institute of Languages is offering an extra 6 hours free with every 36 lesson package. HKIL has developed a creative proven approach to teaching languages, which focuses on giving youngsters positive reinforcement to boost their confidence while strengthening their ability to communicate in a different language.
The school provides flexible and safe learning modes with your choice of private lessons, online or home-based tuition. You are free to switch your learning modes at any time!
Children aged 4 to 12 and teens aged 13 to 17 years
- Language Expert: 36 years teaching experience in Hong Kong
- Professional: Qualified native teachers delivering courses in facilities designed for children’s learning
- Stimulating learning activities: Fun and engaging way to improve student language skills
- General language and exam preparation courses for all ages and levels
- Flexible learning modes:
– Online lessons – one on one with a qualified native teacher
– Private lessons at our conveniently located campus at Central (5 minutes from MTR)
– Home tutoring classes – private or semi-private
- Flexible course content: Daily conversation, mother-tongue support or tailored to your needs
- Convenient: Located in Central, 5 minutes walk from the MTR station.
The Hong Kong Institute of Languages has been teaching 7 languages – French, English, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese – to Hong Kong’s families and professionals for 36 years.