The Hong Kong Institute of Languages has been teaching languages to Hong Kong’s families for 35 years. Tuition is available in seven languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese) with flexible and safe learning modes: your choice of private lesson, online or home-based tuition. (Learning modes can be switched at any time.)
Learning a new language broadens your child’s education and is a lifelong asset. HK Institute of Languages offer:
- After-school language courses for children 3 to 12 years old
- Qualified native teachers delivering courses in facilities designed for children’s learning
- Small class sizes of only 4 to 8 students or private tailor-made courses
- Fun and interactive learning with a wide variety of subjects and engaging learning methods
- GCSE, IGCSE, IB and other examination preparation courses available
- Flexible learning modes:
– Online lessons – one on one with a qualified native teacher
– Private lessons at our conveniently located campus at Central (2 minutes from MTR)
– Home tutoring classes – private or semi-private
Did you know that in Germany, every child receives a special gift cone filled with toys, fun games, school supplies, as well as other special treats on their first day of school? HK Institute of Languages is celebrating Back to School with this wonderful tradition for all foreign language students.
For Expat Living readers, HKIL is offering 20% off tuition fees for all foreign language courses for children, plus a free School Cone Gift for every student.