The Hong Kong Institute of Languages has been teaching French, as well as other key languages such as English, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese, to Hong Kong’s families for 35 years. It offers children a fun and engaging way to improve their language skills through stimulating learning activities with qualified and caring native teachers.
The French course is designed primarily to improve your child’s French listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. The course teaches the French language in the context of French culture so the course is educational too. HK Institute of Languages offer:
- After-school language courses for children 3 to 12 years old
- Qualified native teachers delivering courses in facilities designed for children’s learning
- Small class sizes of only 4 to 8 students or private tailor-made courses
- Fun and interactive learning with a wide variety of subjects and engaging learning methods
- GCSE, IGCSE, IB and other examination preparation courses available
- Flexible learning modes:
– Online lessons – one on one with a qualified native teacher
– Private lessons at our conveniently located campus at Central (2 minutes from MTR)
– Home tutoring classes – private or semi-private
For Expat Living readers, HKIL is offering 20% off tuition fees for the French language course throughout November.