A look at two non-surgical fat-freezing and anti-cellulite treatment options offered by EstheClinic for treating those areas of fat or cellulite that are proving hard to budge!
This iconic signature body treatment at the clinic is a fat-freezing procedure that’s capable of achieving permanent reduction of fat cells in the treated area of up to 30 percent. About the treatment:
- EstheCryo is a non-surgical, painless treatment that gets rid of stubborn pockets of fat that won’t go away despite diet and exercise.
- The technology delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin – and it can treat multiple areas simultaneously in the same session.
- It’s dramatically more comfortable than existing cryolipolysis treatments, thanks to a unique suction method that gradually draws up fatty tissues instead of in one forceful go.
- It takes four to six weeks for the damaged fat cells to be fully eradicated from the body via the natural lymphatic drainage system; the treatment can be repeated one to two months after the first session.
- Downtime is minimal – just a slight tingling in the treated area as it recovers from the freezing process. You can go straight to swimming or a yoga session afterwards.
RF Vacuum Anti-Cellulite
Newly launched in Hong Kong by EstheClinic, this procedure combines radio-frequency treatment with vacuum suction technology for fast and effective cellulite removal and skin-firming results. About the treatment:
- This pain-free and non-invasive cellulite removal treatment targets the abdomen, thighs, flanks (saddlebags), hips (love handles) and buttocks, making them appear smoother, firmer, more toned and cellulite-free.
- Skin tightening and firming effects can be felt from the first session; the treatment improves the appearance and condition of both the superficial and deeper skin layers by tightening skin, simultaneously reducing the appearance of cellulite and contouring the body.
- No downtime is required after the RF Vacuum AntiCellulite treatment; you can continue your usual daily activities without interruption.
For all treatments, EstheClinic offers 50 percent off the price of the first session. Find out more by calling 3615 0919 (Central) or 2613 1388 (Sai Ying Pun), and visit estheclinic.com.hk for more information.
Subscribe to Expat Living now so you never miss an issue.