Back to school is just around the corner. Give your children an edge with HKIL’s face to face small group and private language classes and help them achieve their linguistic goals. Your children will start the new academic year full of confidence!
The school is currently offering 15% off the tuition fee to support your child on their linguistic journey. The ffer is valid until the end of September 2021.
The Hong Kong Institute of Languages has developed a creative proven approach to teaching languages, which focuses on giving children positive reinforcement to boost their confidence while strengthening their ability to communicate in a new foreign language. All levels of tuition are available, beginner to advanced, and classes are 100% face to face tuition.
Children aged 4 to 12 and teens aged 13 to 17 years
- Language Expert: 36 years teaching experience in Hong Kong
- Professional: Qualified native teachers delivering courses in facilities designed for children’s learning
- Stimulating learning activities: Fun and engaging way to improve student language skills
- General language and exam preparation courses for all ages and levels
- Flexible learning modes:
– Online lessons – one on one with a qualified native teacher
– Private lessons at our conveniently located campus at Central (5 minutes from MTR)
– Home tutoring classes – private or semi-private
- Flexible course content: Daily conversation, mother-tongue support or tailored to your needs
- Convenient: Located in Central, 5 minutes walk from the MTR station.
The Hong Kong Institute of Languages has been teaching 7 languages – French, English, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese – to Hong Kong’s families and professionals for 36 years.